Order food online from these new Brooklyn and Queens Seamless restaurants!
The pools, the bets, the brackets. It’s all a sign that March Madness has begun. Who are your favorite teams to be the Sweet Sixteen, and the Final Four? We’re anxious for some edge-of-your-seat college basketball this season, and it warrants ordering in. It’s about getting your meal and not missing a minute of the game. There’s no other way. So, while partaking in the bracketology of this season’s tournament, order in so you can devote your focus and attention to making it as accurate as possible. Here are some new Seamless restaurants in Brooklyn and Queens to check out for ordering online this week.
- Kiku – 361 7th Avenue, Brooklyn (Japanese)
- Bedawi Cafe – 266 Prospect Park West, Brooklyn (Middle Eastern)
- Colala – 791 A Washington Avenue, Brooklyn (Chinese)
- B&B Empire Bagels – 200 Clinton Street, Brooklyn (Bagels)
- Namaste – 31-15 30th Avenue, Queens (Indian)
- Rizzo’s Pizza - 30-13 Steinway Street, Queens (Pizza)
- Tanko Sushi – 38-05 Bell Boulevard, Queens (Japanese)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.