Order food online from these new Los Angeles Seamless restaurants!
The Lakers had a big win this past weekend, against the strong Miami Heat. Did they look like a new team with their 93 points? Arguably so. But, let’s not count any chickens before they hatch. Who’s to say what this means for the rest of the season. But, it’s encouraging and something for all you LA fans to be happy about. And, if that doesn’t get you going, try these new Seamless restaurants in the LA area for ordering online this week! Between the growing confidence of the Lakers and this, Tuesday’s looking like a great day.
- Tacos Por Favor - 11901 W. Olympic Boulevard, West LA (Mexican)
- Henry’s Hat - 3413 Cahuenga Boulevard, Hollywood (American)
- Boo’s Philly Cheesesteaks & Hoagies – 4501 Fountain Avenue, Hollywood (Sandwiches)
- Bibi’s Bakery – 8928 W Pico Boulevard, West LA (Bakery)
- Luna Park – 672 S. La Brea Avenue, West Hollywood (American)
- Andaman Thai - 3446 Wilshire Boulevard, Downtown (Thai)
- Pollo Land – 199 West Olympic Boulevard, Downtown (Mexican)
- Gish Bac - 4163 W. Washington Boulevard, Culver City (Mexican)
- Sky’s Gourmet Tacos - 5408 W Pico Boulevard, West LA (Mexican)
- Il Capriccio on Vermont - 1757 N Vermont Avenue, Los Feliz (Italian)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.