Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
So New Yorkers are all foodies these days. And sometimes finding that new place to eat at is a source of stress. You want to change it up, but where do you go? And, especially in Manhattan, you feel like you’ve already “been there, done that,” despite there being so many restaurants out there. To help you find that great new find, how about going to a restaurant new to Seamless? Check out these new restaurants in Manhattan for ordering online this week! They say variety is the spice of life, but we think it’s a new Seamless restaurant.
- Blue Fin Fusion - 155 East 52nd Street, Midtown East (Japanese)
- Centro Vinoteca – 37 Barrow Street, West Village (Italian)
- Chelsea Papaya – 171 West 23rd Street, Chelsea (American)
- Chocobolo - 2058 Broadway, Upper West Side (Sandwiches)
- John’s Pizzeria – 408 East 64th Street, Upper East Side (Pizza)
- Kati Roll Company – 229 East 53rd Street, Midtown East (Indian)
- Kitchen M – 1375 Madison Avenue, Upper East Side (Sandwiches)
- Nasha Rasha - 4 West 19th Street, Chelsea (Russian)
- Osteria Cotta - 513 Columbus Avenue, Upper West Side (Italian)
- Three of Cups - 83 First Avenue, East Village (Italian)
- Tonnie’s Minis - 264 Lenox Avenue, Upper West Side (Dessert)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.