Just Salad has launched a new restaurant exclusively on the best food delivery app, Seamless! (Ask around. We’re hot stuff.) Say hi to Health Tribes by Just Salad. It caters to those cool, hip diets you can’t stop hearing about. We’re talking Paleo, Vegan, Keto and Gluten-free. And if you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t gotten the scoop on these lifestyles, we’ve got you covered. Scroll through to get the 411 on everything, including the menu. Spoiler alert: the dish names are genius.
Diet 1: Keto
Keto is all about fat. And a lot of it. We’re talking 75% of your daily calories to be exact. That’s a ton of butter, an absurd amount of cheese and lots of chicken. And we know what you’re thinking. This can’t possibly be healthy. It sounds like a fast track to heart disease. Well, the Instagram influencer who just posted about how much weight she lost on Keto begs to differ.
- Keto Zoodle Bowl: Zucchini noodles, grape tomatoes, roasted balsamic mushrooms, Beyond Beef® meatballs and shaved parmesan
- Spicy Buffalo Bowl: Cauliflower and broccoli rice, kale, celery, carrots, grilled chicken and sharp white cheddar
- Pesto Parm Salad: Kale, spinach, red cabbage, grape tomatoes, grilled chicken and shaved parmesan
Diet 2: Vegan
When you were a tiny human being, your parents told you to eat all your fruits and veggies so you can grow up big and strong. But like most naive and careless toddlers, you said no and threw your mashed peas across the room. Now that you’re a full-grown adult, (hopefully) you’ve learned the value of non-meat products. Take that a step further and taste the joys of eliminating animal products from your diet with these Health Tribes by Just Salad dishes!
- Beyond Tex Mex Salad: Supergreens blend, black beans, corn, pickled red onions and Beyond Beef® meatballs
- Feisty Fiesta Bowl: Cauliflower and broccoli rice, red cabbage, corn, grape tomatoes, pickled red onions, tortilla chips and cilantro
- Banh Mi Bowl: Brown rice, romaine, red cabbage, carrots, cilantro, roasted almonds and organic sesame tofu
Diet 3: Gluten-free
Although this diet is usually followed by people with celiac disease, it’s also for people who can’t be bothered with gluten. So that’s no to beer, cookies and other processed foods. But a yes to fresh veggies, tender meats and crunchy nuts. These gluten-free salads and bowls have all that and more. Get into it.
- Barbacoa Market Bowl: Brown rice, kale, broccoli parmesan slaw, spicy avocado mash and warm chicken barbacoa
- The California Salad: Romaine, grape tomatoes, avocado, roasted almonds, grilled chicken and egg whites
- Sweet Valley Salad: Romaine, roasted sweet potatoes, roasted pumpkin seeds, avocado, hard-boiled egg and goat cheese
Diet 4: Paleo
You wanted to be an archaeologist when you were younger. Then you grew up and realized that looking for bones won’t pay the bills. Lucky for you, the paleo diet exists. Fruits, veggies, meats seafood and nuts are supposedly the only things our primitive ancestors ate. So you get all the cavemen vibes without the living in the cave part. It’s a win-win.
- Mediterranean Bowl: Cauliflower and broccoli rice, arugula, carrots, cucumbers and warm chicken shawarma
- Protein Power Salad: Romaine, arugula, roasted sweet potatoes, grape tomatoes, avocado, roasted almonds, grilled chicken and a hard-boiled egg
- Cauli-Crunch Bowl: Cauliflower and broccoli rice, arugula, roasted pumpkin seeds, grape tomatoes, carrots and grilled chicken